Friday 13 July 2012

Last day before Summer Break in Barnehage

This is being posted 2 weeks late! Life got a little crazy before we travelled for our hols.

Today was Tae's last day in the 3 year old group. When he returns he goes up to the 4 year old group even though he will just be 3 and a half.

He has had a wonderful year and has developed so much. He is speaking more clearly in both Norwegian and English and when he thinks no one is listening he sings lots of songs:) His Twinkle Little Star is my favourite.

He started a new group last August with all new staff. I can't believe how much he has changed in the last 10 months - where is the pause button when I need it!!


Look at those cheeks - love them.
I took this picture when I picked him up from Barnehage. We are in total summer mode and there was no chance of snapping a photo before I dropped him off this morning.



He may be a big boy now, but he still sucks his thumb when tired:)

The staff are AMAZING! They take such care of the children and nurture their every need whilst providing a structured learning environment. There are 4 groups in his daycare each with assigned children and staff. However, everyone knows each other and it has such a caring and friendly vibe.

Here are a couple of photos of one of the 3 staff who work in Tae's group. I think they sum it all up:)





No comments:

Post a Comment