Friday 22 February 2013

Jumping Time



Bed time preparation in our house have been known to be crazy and involve noise. Usually Tae trying to keep himself awake and Tim enjoying the last 5 minutes before his brother goes to bed. I have a great deal of respect for those who have 30 minutes quiet time  - I remember we had it once too;) A few nights ago we experienced the joy of a new game called 'let's take turns jumping over each other'!


You would think this hyper behavior would mean trouble getting Mr Tae to bed and sleep!

Luckily for me, my boy LOVES his bed and goes down every night no problem. I appreciate I am very lucky Mummy that he is such a dream, however, this does not stop me yelling:




"Stop winding your brother up before bedtime"
"Tae, use your inside voice!"
"Can we have some peace and calm now!"
"Your brother is going to bed in 2 minutes -  now both of you settle down"



Seriously if it is not jumping, it's tickling, chase, ball play or catch!
 



Give me strength - though I wouldn't change a second of it as they simply love being together (winding each other up and all).


No comments:

Post a Comment