Thursday 11 October 2012

New photographer in the family

Oh my goodness!!
 
The expression 'you reap what you sow' has never been so true!!
 
I like taking photos of the boys and tend to take 'quite' a few.
 
Today I had a bit of a photo session with the boys to put together the Christmas card (yes, I am that OCD organised person in October).
 
Tonight I heard my mini me....

 
 
"Now I take pictures of Pappa ... put you head up.....  (giggles ) smile .... hand there.. noooo.... there.....
 
Now mummy ....come sit on this chair....(giggles) ..... just there..  cheese, (comes over and fluffs my hair)...... dont move!
 
Pappa you come here now ....sit there ....smile ....(giggles)"


 
Oh dear, am I really that bad? - Family members don't comment!!!


 
It was very funny and a true reality check that he pays far more attention than I give him credit and that he misses NOTHING!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment