Friday 27 September 2013

Baking Boy



Tim decided he wanted to make some cup cakes. 



He took over the kitchen and got to work.


He had a special helper. Although I use the word 'help' very loosely.




He really enjoyed himself.





So did his little helper;)



He made vanilla and chocolate muffins...




and got quite creative with the frosting. He even manged to locate some silver decoration balls from the cupboard!





Glad he has practised - he is now good to go for my birthday in November:)

2 comments:

  1. Yum - you know I don't think I've ever made a cake!! I should shouldn't I so Poppy and Hugh don't miss out on fun like this. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J. I have not baked a cake either;) So very glad his father taught him and now he can take over that role in this house too!! It is lots of fun watching him though;)

      Delete