Tuesday 31 May 2011

Life as we know it!

The other day I was randomly snapping photos of everyday life in our house. Catching moments here and there. I realised I really enjoy just capturing life as it really is. Nothing extraordinary just our day to day. Of course I do like to capture special times and events too - just ask my men as they huff and puff as I take 'just one' more photo;),  I feel it is also important to record our family life on the downlow when nothing is happening but life as we live it. So here are a few moments that I've captured over the last 6 months;)


Hanging out on the sofa with Pappa



Board games on a quiet afternoon



Cake making and spoon licking



Getting ready for bed with help from big brother



Writing a shopping list - look at Mr Tae getting up to mischief in the background (only noted after photo was taken;)



Cuddles with mummy - note the water from above mischief on the jumper;)

No comments:

Post a Comment