Sunday 21 December 2014

Decorating the Christmas Tree



This year I set the tree up and left it overnight before decorating it.



It's the first time I was in charge of set up and I was not convinced it would fall over in the night;)




So, as it remained standing after 24 hours we set about the decorating.

I love my Georg Jensen silver star on the top - a little bit of class in the chaos.




I love that it has ornaments collected over the years and special ones made by the boys. It also includes one I made when I was 3 years old - the good old 2 red covered selotape rolls and a gold bell - my mum is hanging it below!


It is always a family affair with christmas music being blasted out!



It was lovely to have my mum along to help this year - in fact most of it was done by Tim and her:))



A merry time was had by all!!





No comments:

Post a Comment