Friday 4 January 2013

New Year's Eve


As creatures of habit, we spent our New Year's Eve with our lovely friends G & I.
We arived early to celebrate the gorgeous T's birthday! How the years have spun past. She has grown into a beautiful young lady. I am still coming to terms with the fact she is now taller than me!



We relaxed and watched as the delightful I, who happens to be an amazing chef made some nibbles. We then got the children ready to go out jule bukk (think treat or treat with carol singing).










When they were all ready we sent them off wrapped up for the cold rainy night - Tim and O ran off before I took their photos, so I snapped them wet & cold, but happy with briefcases full of sweeties when they returned!





By 7.30pm, one party boy had crashed and burned and took himself off to bed.




Lots of chatting, laughing and bubbles flowed.











E & F were there too, but I've not asked them if I can post their pics,so you'll have to take my word that they had smiley faces too;)

Then it was time to ring the New Year outside with fireworks.




Tae had woken up, put on his Pj's, and refused to get out of bed to join us. So he enjoyed the view from the window:)





With us taking turns to 'stand' with him:)


No comments:

Post a Comment