Tuesday 10 February 2015

My trendy, cheeky boy!



I love the boys in shirts and ties!




Tae has had a few birthday parties to attend recently, so I have had a chance to dress him up a little. (and a good excuse to take some photos!)




He also likes to look smart and he tells me he is getting big and strong like Tim (little bit of hero worship going on there, when they are not winding each other up).




He has so many parts to his personality.

Sometimes quiet and serious,




other times stubborn or thoughtful







but mostly we have lots of cheeky, silly and very loud!






Love everything about him! Seriously, even I struggle in saying no to him when he looks up at me with those eyes ....



He is growing up so fast - he has come a long way with a lot of new milestones for independance and those baby cheeks are nearly a thing of the past:(

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, thoes EYES, he just keeps getting more beautiful liz!!

    ReplyDelete