Saturday 13 September 2014

Summer catch up - Longleat part 1


Ok, I am seriously behind documenting our summer. We spent most of it in England with my family. We did actually get away for a 'proper' break for a week in the middle of it too.


We headed to Center Parcs in Longleat!



Lots of planning and organisation went into catering for everyone from 5 years to ther 70's for our five days there!!



We had so much fun. My sister and her 3 youngest, my mom and the boys and I headed down south in two teams. I got to have the two 13 years old with me on the train and my sister drove the others and a car packed with all we needed for a week.


We stayed in a cabin in the woods and made good use of all the fresh air and facilities that were on offer.







It was Ah-Mazing:)



What can I say #happyboys = #happymummy

No cars on site, so transport was walking, scooters, piggy backs, bikes or the land train which circled the whole forest area - this was my mothers and Tae's  transportation of choice!












Lots of indoor activities too!






No comments:

Post a Comment