Saturday night Fun in our house - invovled doing a quiz I saw on Facebook with Tim.
Without ANY prompting, ask your child these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say. It is a great way to find out what they really think. When you re-post put your Child's age.
His answers were fab!! I decided to ask Tae this morning too, so here is their perspective on Mummy.
Photo is the latest of them both from 17th May!
Tim will be 14 in 2 weeks and Tae is 6 and a half. The boys did not know what the other had said.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Tim: “Have I told you that I love you today”
Tae: " I love you"
2. What makes mom happy?
Tim: “Happy children”
Tae: "When I draw a picture for you"
3. What makes mom sad?
Tim: “Me and Marius misbehaving”
Tae: "I don't know"
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Tim: “Says really corny things or jokes”
Tae: " When you say 'Trumpy boy - lol"
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Tim: “I know she had glasses”
Tae: "a girl baby"
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Tim: “Relax on the sofa with a beer” (me =oops)
Tae: "jobs" (Tim wins;)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Tim:“No idea to be honest”
Tae: She's sad because she misses me"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Tim: “Giving birth to me! lol”
Tae: I don't know"
11. What is your mom really good at?
Tim: “Being a mum”
Tae: "Doing jobs, Im good at things as well as I'm getting bigger!"
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Tim: “Electronical stuff”
Tae: Doing computers"
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Tim: “She is a teacher for Spes Ped things” (A good Norlish sentence!)
Tae: "Doing food, cleaning, computers and painting and you make breaskfast as well" (that is about right;)
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Tim: “Baccaula and chiili con carne” (food I like and eat with friends as that kids do not like!)
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Tim: “Her braveness and willpower” - (Ok he is getting some points here, lol!!)
Tae " The race" (we ran together)
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be?
Tim: “No idea”
Tae: "Mickey Mouse"
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Tim: “Stuff - everything I guess, alot of things”
Tae:"Have a race and we collect sticks" (gardening)
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Tim: “We are not really very similar”
Tae: "We are not the same"
19. How are you and your mom different?
Tim: “A lot of things”
Tae: "Different hair and eyes. I have black hair and you have brown"
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Tim: “She says it and gives me stuff and doesn't let me do bad things”
Tae: "Kisses and cuddles - like this (demonstrates). We love Tim as well"
21. What does (did) your mom like most about your dad?
Tim: “His stubborness and his caring personality"
Tae: "Because Daddy loved you"
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Tim: “Anywhere as long as it's with people she loves”
Tae: "Going into town"
23. How old was your Mom when you were born?
Tae: I don't know - I was called Woo Tae Hyeong"
Loved that some of their answers are quite similar even given their age difference.
So the big picture:
My kids know they are loved
We are all very different and that is OK
I am busy doing lots of jobs as well as working and being a mum
Oh and I'm totally rubbish on computers and any technology - totally busted!!