This summer Tim and I sat down to actually write down things we wanted to do this summer.
I teach and have Looong summer holidays with the boys and we usually get up to lots of fun. This year we thought it would be fun to write down a few of the things we paln to do or want to do. We included a few things specifically linked to our holiday too.
I was also very amused by Tim's choices of what he wanted to squeeze into our time in England.
So here is our list of fun we want to achieve:
- Visit aquarium
- Feed the ducks
- Build a sandcastle together
- Swim at our local beach
- Visit McDonalds
- Do a family bike ride
- Have an icecream trip
- Toast marshmellows on the bbq
- walk down 2 of our local mountains
- Visit the local farm
- Go to Barcelona football stadium
- Eat pizza and pasta in Italy
- Go to the cinema in England
- Shop at poundland, poundworld and B & M Bargains
- Have a Chinese take away at Nana & Grandads
- Visit the Tivoli (funfair) at Copenhage
- Go down the big slide on our cruise ship
- Make fresh pasta together
- Go fishing